TAVOLA 2020: NEW DATES ON 14-15 SEPTEMBER 2020
After very thorough consultations and evaluations, the organizer of Tavola decided to postpone the international trade fair to 13-14-15 September 2020 because of the current situation regarding the Coronavirus.
All participants will receive an update on how to adjust their profile and meetings.
Food & Beverage matchmaking event for European buyers and producers
The Tavola fair is one of the most attractive, premium quality food trade fairs in Europe. During this fair, strong market leaders and small artisan producers will guarantee an unusual assortment of strictly selected delicatessen and delicious high-end products.
The Enterprise Europe Network organises food business meetings on Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th september during the fine food fair Tavola for buyers to meet food & drink producers. The event will organise face-to-face buyer-producer pre-booked meetings based on specific companies profiles. This kind of event is an initiative from de agrofood sectorgroup aiming to connect buyers and producers of the food and drinks sector.
The matchmaking event is free of charge, and participants of the matchmaking can also attend the Tavola fair for free if registered via Tavola’s website, the fair has a 25 euro entrance fee without pre-registration.
Registration with a full profile and marketplace description is mandatory to attend the matchmaking event. Keep in mind that the more details you provide in your b2match profile, indicating your business fields, offers and interests, the more interesting your profile will be for potential business partners.
There are country pavilions at Tavola from Spain (Andalusia and Castilla-la-Mancha), The Netherlands, France, UK, Poland, Indonesia and Thailand. We encourage these companies to participate in our matchmaking event.
Why participate if you are a buyer?
- Schedule 30 minutes face-to-face meetings with potential business partners according to their company’s profile and your interests.
- Meet local and international producers of high-end products in the food and drinks sector.
- Initiate cross-border contacts ad cooperation and expand your international business opportunities and network.
Why participate if you are a producer?
- Showcase your most favourable products in an attractive and innovative setting and build potential business relationships.
- Meet potential international and local buyers specialised in fine food and drinks.
- We offer support before, during and after the event, e.g. by helping you to formulate an informative cooperation profile, accompanying you to your meeting, following up with each of the companies, etc.
- Profile yourself as a dynamic company with delicious food products.
We hope to see you at the Tavola 2020 Matchmaking event!