Breakfast infosession: “Exporting to Belgium, opportunities and pitfalls”
Tuesday morning 15 September
The presentation will give an insight in the Belgian market, the curious Belgian consumer, latest trends and the dynamics of its retail scene.
Speaker: PHILIP HOREMANS, Managing Director Green Seed Belgium. Philip has +30 years of experience in international business development in FMCG. Green Seed Belgium assists its clients in developing a profitable and sustainable business in Belgium and Luxembourg. Strong brands, private label or small niche products, Green Seed seeks solutions which fit best the aspirations and capabilities of the food and drink manufacturers. Many companies from Italy to Australia, from biscuits to soft drinks have made use of their services with success. Product marketing boards, industry sector organizations and regional bodies have seen the added value of Green Seed in assisting their sector, companies and members in opening up the Belgian market. Since 2011 Philip is Chairman of Green Seed Group: https://greenseedgroup.com/belgium/
During registration you can sign up for this breakfast infosession.
Already registered? Select this session in your profile under 'My attendance'.
An inspiring visit to 3 unique foodstore concepts
Wednesday 16 September
For food professionals who want to discover the Belgian retail market, Tavola and Europe Enterprise Europe Network are organising a RetailHunt on Wednesday 16 September under the supervision of Stefan Van Rompaey, editor-in-chief of RetailDetail. Tavola and RetailDetail will take you to three innovative store concepts with a special high-end range:
Cost of participation: 225 € + 21% VAT (*)
Limited number of participants
REGISTRATION FOR THE RETAIL HUNT TOUR: https://registration.n200.com/survey/1v53qgq21v4ar/start?translation=32elgsttbn4yl
Registration deadline: 1 September
- Departure at 8.00h at Kortrijk Xpo; end at 14.00h in Overijse.
- At 14.00h participants will be transferred to Brussels Airport (Zaventem).
Those returning home by train can easily reach the Brussels-Midi train station from Brussels Airport (train ride 20 to 30 minutes - more info).
The bus is expected to be back in Kortrijk around 17.00 h.
(*) Included in the cost price:
- Visit to the shops with a bus and guided (in English and in French) by Stefan Van Rompaey, editor-in-chief of RetailDetail.
Not included in the cost price: insurances & all other than those described under 'included in the cost price'.
- Payment upon registration.
- After registration you will receive a confirmation of participation + a proof of payment by email.
- In case of cancellation by the participant, the registration will not be refunded. In case of cancellation by the organisation, the paid cost price will be fully refunded.
- The timings are for information only; but will be respected as much as possible.
More info on: https://www.tavola-xpo.be/retailhunt-en/